Scaling Normal dungeonsEdit
With R200 new difficulties have been added to all normal dungeons starting with Slifmoor (Region) dungeons onwards. All the monsters in those difficulties scale to the player level, or to the level of the highest-level player on the map when grouped.
In order to have access to these new difficulties there are 2 basic requirements:
1. You have to be at appropriate level (provided you already have access to those dungeons)
1.1 End boss's level of a certain region is a requirement on top of the general difficulty requirements.
- Painful - Level 24
- Excruciating - Level 40
- Fatal - Level 50
- Infernal I, II & III - Level 55
2. You have to finish the region's main quests.
Note: Quests are mo longer requirement. However, they are still required in order to buy/use portals.
- Slifmoor - Ambition and Despair (Note: This region contains the maps Loxley Caverns and Stonekeep, even though it says "Region: Teganswall" when you are entering them.)
- Teganswall - Humanity's Protector/Wisdom Keeper/Safeguard of Balance/Master Mechanics
- Norselands - Sigrismarr's Shackle
- Atlantis - The Eternal Battle
- Myrdosch - Operation Ophidion
- Lor'Tac - Saving the World Heart
Key drop per difficulty:
- Painful - 1x Key of Prowess
- Excruciating - 2x Key of Prowess
- Fatal - 3x Key of Prowess
- Infernal I - 4x Key of Prowess
- Infernal II - 5x Key of Prowess
- Infernal III - 6x Key of Prowess
Every time you enter any Scaling Normal Dungeon ---> A Mighty Threat quest is automatically accepted
In order to enter Boss dungeon you need to have Key of Prowess.