|Level||(scales to highest level player)|
Painful to Fatal: 50-55
Infernal + : 55
|Drops|| Mortis' Ring of Death, Power of the Alliance, Defence of the Untouchables|
: Starlight, Riddle
: Predator, Beast
: Cloaked Wrath, Justice
: Avenger, Mechanicum
Residing in Mortis' Courtroom, Mortis is the final boss of the Sea of Shadows region. To access Mortis' Courtroom, complete the quest Across the Sea of Souls and give 1 Coin to the Ferryman to transport you across the Sea of Souls. The level of Monsters will scale to the highest-level player in the group and the difficulty will scale to the number of players.
- During phase I of the battle, players must defeat a stationary Skeledragon located at the end of the dungeon. Mortis' Bodyguard will also appear to challenge you in battle.
Skeledragon and MortisEdit
- Killing Skeledragon will initiate phase II, and the arrival of Skeledragon and Mortis. Mortis' Bodyguards will continue to enter the courtroom.
- The team's goal is to defeat Mortis before too many Hateful Soul enter the center seal. If the count surpasses 1000, all players in the arena will face an inevitable death and Mortis regains complete health.
- Malicious soul (6 soul count) - fast moving, low health
- Malevolent soul (43 soul count) - slow moving, high health
- Negation puddles will drop within the courtroom; players in the puddle will not be able to use any skills, and must walk outside the puddle before being able to use skills.
- Stepping into the center seal causes continuous andermagic damage and slows movement.
- Teams must balance players between attacking Mortis and preventing souls from reaching the center seal in high numbers.
- Mortis is the fabled Lord of the Dead, first appearing in R084.
- Kill Mortis to complete the quest Ring of Death.
- Mortis will drop the Death Rattle needed to complete Weapons of the End of Time.
Drops from Mortis level 40-45
|Cap of Death||Death Mask||Helmet of Death||Horror Mask|
|Amulet of Death||Chain of Death||Seal of Death||Seal of Death|