July, 27th - August, 5th, 2020
May 8th, 2020 - May 15th, 2020
Changes in this iteration
- New higher difficulties - up to Infernal 7
- New system of progression
- Changed insignia drops
- Heroic Chest key requirements have been increased
- Key of the Fearless can only be obtained from progress bar
- Flame of Phoenix can now drop from bosses in Circus Monstrorum
Progress bars are tiered and level dependent.
Level 55 progress bars are Achievement points dependent.
Progress bar tier requirements:
- Tier 1 - Level 20-34
- Tier 2 - Level 35-44
- Tier 3 - Level 45-54
- Tier 4 - Level 55
- Tier 5 - Level 55 + 5000 Achievement Points
- Tier 6 - Level 55 + 7000 Achievement Points
Insignia of Honor Drop List
Secret Lair clover drops
Opening the Heroic Chests
I am putting this info only for those players who were asking "Is it worth opening the Heroic Chest of the Fearless on higher difficulty?".
The answer is NO. Don't open them on higher difficulty than Infernal 4 because you will get nothing. In fact the drop on Infernal 4 is much better. You will only waste your pink infernal frags in vain.
I was opening all of the chests, the rewards are the same as during the last time (only now, the golden and silver chests are more expensive).
I had no 200 pink fragments so I could only open the chests on Infernal 6 ... but the drop is the same. It screams "Don't open me!".
Loot Sample from the Previous Event